SHIPPING AND HANDLING
Orders under 2kg are usually sent via Royal Mail. All other orders are delivered by courier. Shipping is calculated for mainland UK deliveries only. Additional charges may be incurred for shipping outside of this – please contact us for more details.
Free shipping over £50.00 orders under will be charged at £5.00
For security purposes, we will only ship to the cardholders billing address.
In order for us to ship your order correctly and securely you must:
- Provide a valid contact number for use by the carrier (we cannot ship without it)
- Examine your order BEFORE signing for it. Once signed for, claims cannot be made.
- Refuse the item(s) if they are found to be damaged or unacceptable in any way.
- Provide written authorisation for the courier to leave the order at a neighbour’s address.
- Make these conditions clear to any other person authorised to sign for your order.
Remember, the carrier is legally obliged to allow a reasonable length of time for you to inspect your goods.
Delivery charges are weight, size and value dependent and will be advised at the ‘Checkout’ stage. We will always try to ship in a manner that is quick, secure and cost-effective.
We make every effort to dispatch your items on the day of your order (stock permitting) and you can expect to receive your goods within 48hrs of dispatch.
You must inform us within two working days if the goods are lost or damaged in transit so that we can make a prompt claim against the delivery company and correct the problem. Please quote your order number in all correspondence.
You agree that proof of delivery supplied by our delivery company is sufficient evidence to establish that goods have been received.