Adastra 100V public address amplifier with background music source and optional zone paging control.
240W mixer-amplifier with 3 mic/line inputs, 1 aux input and a built-in media player. Connections for mic/line inputs are jack or XLR and channel 1 input has a variable mute for priority override. 24V contacts can be connected to a fire alarm panel for emergency evacuation if required. The media section can provide playback from Bluetooth, USB/SD media or an FM tuner. Output terminals are provided for 4 zones which share the output of the 240W amplifier, governed by 4 individual rotary volume switches on the front panel. RJ45 inputs on the rear panel allow connection for up to two CS4 call stations to enable paging to individual or all zones. The RM244V offers versatile 4-zone control without the expense of a quad amplifier and can even be operated as the front end to an expanded public address system.
– Built-in USB/SD player with Bluetooth and FM tuner
– Compatible with CS4 call station (953.146UK)
– 4 individual volume attenuators
– Switchable +20V phantom power
– Send/return loop for connection to audio processors or amplifiers
– Supplied with 19″ rack-mount ears (2U)