Behringer U-PHORIA UMC404HD Audio Interface is a great affordable sound card that has taken it’s impressive audio quality Midas so you won’t be disappointed when rigging this soundcard up in your studio.
Want to know more?
The incredible U-PHORIA UMC404HD bridges the gap between your creativity and your fans. This blazingly fast USB 2.0 studio in a box will have you recording your next masterpiece in minutes with all the connectivity required for your microphones
Studio in a Little Black Box
When it’s time to make recording history on your Mac or Windows computer, plug in microphones, instruments or line level sources to the UMC404HD’s 4 combination XLR/TRS inputs for the ultimate in studio flexibility! Connect and communicate with MIDI
192 kHz Precision
You take your tracks seriously, and the UMC404HD respects that, providing up to 192 kHz resolution for even the most demanding applications in music as well as video post-production. Work with confidence and accuracy in your favorite recording
MIDAS – The Legend in Sound Quality
Ever since its formation in the 1970s, MIDAS has had a long history of innovation and leadership in the world of audio mixing consoles. Employed by the most famous touring acts and installations world
The UMC404HD mix control allows zero-latency direct monitoring, which means musicians can experience their performance clearly – with no delay or lag in the returning signal, resulting in a better performance and recording.
– 4×4 USB 2.0 Audio/MIDI Interface for recording microphones and instruments
– Audiophile 24-Bit/192 kHz resolution for professional audio quality
– Compatible with popular recording software including Avid Pro Tools*, Ableton Live*, Steinberg Cubase*, etc.
– Streams 4 inputs / 4 outputs plus 1x MIDI I/O with ultra-low latency to your computer, – supporting Mac* OS X* and Windows XP* or higher
– 4 state-of-the-art, MIDAS designed Mic Preamplifiers with +48 V phantom power
– Analog Inserts for use of external effects such as compressors, etc.
– Zero-latency direct monitoring while recording
– Input/Playback Mix control and Stereo/Mono switch for direct monitoring
– Powerful Phones output with Level control and Monitor A/B source select for DJ-style cueing
– Status, Signal and Clip indications for perfect overview
– Main Outputs on balanced XLR and 1/4″ TRS connectors
– Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins downloadable at behringer.com
– “Built-like-a-tank”, impact-resistant metal chassis
– 3-Year Warranty Program*
– Designed and engineered in Germany