After a decade of prominence as International best sellers in the Polypropylene Cabinet Powered Speaker marketplace with their FBT MaxX Speakers Series, FBT are proud to introduce the evolution: the ProMaxX Speaker Series.While maintaining some of the winning attributes of the FBTMaxX Series, they have incorporated the latest technological advancements of their R&D team into a new series of speakers that will absolutely stun you with their quality of construction, their exceptional reliability, new outstanding features, extreme portability, and most of all unrivaled and truly unbelievable audio fidelity.
While building on the guidelines of the FBTMaxX Series, the ProMaxX Series 2-way speakers feature a sophisticated new cabinet design that simultaneously increases low frequency SPL and virtually eliminates undesired resonance. A new custom horn design from FBT provides improved projection, accuracy and uniform dispersion of the mid high and high frequencies. Two ergonomically placed carrying handles are integrated into the cabinets for easier placement on speaker stands and when transporting.
The ProMaxX Speaker Series with its innovative electronic DSP circuitry and FBT’s latest technological breakthroughs in the development Class D amplification circuitry, along with the new cabinet designs, raises the bar to new heights for lightweight powered speaker systems. Combining this with their ease of use and their suitability for a colossal range of portable or installed sound reinforcement applications, the ProMaxX Speakers provide Musicians, DJ’s, Audio / Video Contractors, Sound Reinforcement and Audio Rental Companies with advanced systems of Pro audio reproduction.
– Compact band-pass design subwoofer with high SPL and punch.
– 380 mm (15”) high excursion woofer with 75 mm (3”) voice coil, custom made for FBT by B&C.
– Frequency response from 38Hz to 120Hz.
– 1200W RMS Class D power amplifier with switch mode power supply.
– Digital Signal Processor with 8 presets, 2 equalization with 4 LPF different frequency.
– Control Panel with XLR input and link out, Volume, EQ Presets, Delay, Phase Switch 0°-180°, Ground-Lift Switch.
– 15mm (5/8”) Baltic birch plywood cabinet with scratch & scuff resistant paint finish.
– M20 (20 mm) top mount speaker stand socket, two aluminum carrying handles.
– Provides additional low frequency reinforcement when used along with 2 – way ProMaxX speakers.