Gemini XGA-2000 Bridgeable PA Amplifier with Limiter is the perfect amplifier for smaller applications providing you with a good enough output to either power some medium sized speakers or just tweeter section of your sound system.
Want to know more?
The XGA-2000 amplifier offers clean, reliable power in a durable, lightweight enclosure. If you demand professional amplification performance, the XGA-2000 is perfect for delivering pure, consistent wattage night after night.
With 2000 watts of Instant Peak Power (250 watts RMS), the XGA-2000 is ideal for powering PA systems and DJ rigs. To ensure seamless, reliable performance, the amp features front-to-rear airflow and a cooling fan for thermal stability, DC output protection and short circuit protection.
For true connecting convenience, the XGA-2000 boasts XLR and ¼-inch balanced inputs and three Speakon outputs. The unit also provides front panel indicators for Signal, Clip, Protect and Bridge, plus level controls for channels 1 and 2. Selectable modes for Stereo and Mono Bridge give you even more flexibility, while its sleek, lightweight design ensures total portability.
With clean, dependable power in a resilient, 17-pound enclosure, the XGA-2000 offers unmatched value for anyone who is serious about sound.
– Frequency Response – 10Hz ~ 50kHz ±1.5dB
– Signal to Noise (LF / HF) – >90dB
– THD (LF / HF) > – 0.1%
– Input Sensitivity – 0.77v
– Maximum Input Level – 21dBv/9v
– Damping Factor (F=1kHz 8Ω) – >350
– Input Impedance – 20K Ω
– Fuse 5mm x 20mm – AC 115v/230v 50~60Hz
– Output Stereo 8 Ω – 2 x 90W RMS
– Output Stereo 4 Ω – 2 x 125W RMS
– Output Bridged 8 Ω – 250W RMS
– Dimensions (WxDxH) – 19” x 13.8” x 3.5”
(482mm x 350mm x 88mm)
– Net Weight – 17.6 lbs (8 kg)