It features a replaceable crossfader with reverse and slope controls, a 1/4″ microphone input with EQ, and plenty of routing for phono and line level devices. Where the M4 really shines is its impressive input section. Two switchable phono/line inputs plus four more dedicated line inputs give you a total of SIX inputs! Add Master and Record outputs, and steep three-band EQ/rotary kills on each channel, and you’ve a powerhouse package that’s ready to handle whatever the gig throws at you.
– Inputs: two phono/line switchable (RCA), four line (RCA), mic (1/4″)
– Outputs: Master (RCA), Record (RCA), headphone (1/4″ stereo)
– Steep three-band EQ/rotary kills on each channel
– Microphone input with EQ
– Six-segment LED display for monitoring signal strength
– Toggle for master and PFL metering
– Replaceable crossfader with reverse and slope control