Ortofon Concorde Scratch Mk2 DJ cartridge is the latest cartridge from Ortofon with new features and a whole new simplified range making it even easier for you to choose the correct cartridge for you!
One of the main features that Ortofon have adapted is the removable lift section making there new range of cartridges even more durable, by doing this Ortofon have made it so that breaking the left section and then throwing the cartridge away a thing of the past…
Want to know more?
New levels of performance
The Concorde Scratch allows turntablist and scratching DJs to achieve new levels of performance with an unprecedented tracking ability and extra high output.
– The SCRATCH is intended especially for scratching and back-cueing. The SCRATCH uses spherical styli, as they preserve more of the groove over back-cueing and scratching.
– For DJs that require increased tracking ability, the SCRATCH is up to the task. The Scratch has a supreme ability to trace the grooves of the records and it is tailored specifically for scratch.
– Due to its very high output 10 mV, it is perfect for the scratch of all music with deep bass frequences. With solid bass reproduction and extended highs, the SCRATCH is great for any style, providing energetic sound. Maximum scratch performance
– Output voltage at 1000Hz, 5cm/sec. – 10 mV
– Channel balance at 1kHz – 1 dB
– Channel separation at 1kHz – 22 dB
– Channel separation at 15 kHz – 15 dB
– Frequency range at -3dB – 20-18.000 Hz
– Tracking ability at 315 Hz at recommmended tracking force – 120 μm
– Compliance, dynamic lateral – 14 μm/m N
– Stylus type – Spherical R 18 μm
– Tracking force range – 3 – 5 g
– Tracking force recommended – 4 g