Ortofon Mk2 Digital Stylus Replacement Stylus for Ortofon Digital Cartridge is the latest cartridge from Ortofon with new features and a whole new simplified range making it even easier for you to choose the correct cartridge for you!
One of the main features that Ortofon have adapted is the removable lift section making there new range of cartridges even more durable, by doing this Ortofon have made it so that breaking the left section and then throwing the cartridge away a thing of the past…
Want to know more?
Concorde DIGITAL is designed to extend the life of timecode vinyl and minimize errors in decoding
– At the same time, DIGITAL provides an optimal output voltage and sound quality for use with conventional vinyl.
– This optimized 10 mV output voltage maximizes the signal-to-noise ratio of the audio being fed to the software, which results in the better interpretation of the timecode signal.
– Furthermore, a decrease in the reproduction of frequencies where vinyl wear & crackle occur helps to minimize errors in the interpretation of the timecode signal and helps timecoded vinyl records last longer.
– Output voltage at 1000Hz, 5cm/sec. – 10 mV
– Channel balance at 1kHz – 1 dB
– Channel separation at 1kHz – 22 dB
– Channel separation at 15 kHz – 15 dB
– Frequency range at -3dB – 20-18.000 Hz
– Tracking ability at 315 Hz at recommmended tracking force – 100 μm
– Compliance, dynamic lateral – 14 μm/m N
– Stylus type – Spherical R 18 μm
– Tracking force range – 3 – 5 g
– Tracking force recommended – 4 g