Harness a higher level of creative power with Pioneer DJ’s brand-new flagship multi player, the CDJ-3000.
Driven by a new MPU (micro-processing unit) and boasting specially developed high-quality components, it’s a robust unit packed with innovative features to help your creativity flourish like never before.
1. Advanced MPU
The new MPU has revolutionised the way the CDJ is driven and also made it work in a smoother, more stable way than any of its predecessors.
The MPU’s processing power brings exciting new functions that weren’t possible before and gives us scope to introduce more features via
2. Pro DJ Link with Gigabit Ethernet:
Thanks to the Gigabit Ethernet connection for Pro DJ Link, you can share and play audio files from USB devices and SD cards on up to six CDJ-3000 units
when you combine them with the 6-channel mixer such as the DJM-V10.
3. Better screen visibility:
The maximum screen brightness has been improved by more than 150% compared to that on the CDJ-2000NXS2, so you can crank it up depending on the
environment you’re playing in and improve visibility.
4. Tougher components:
The high-quality aluminium top plate and redesigned play, cue, and Hot Cue buttons are stronger than ever and the lockable V-Lock power cable*1 guards
against accidental disconnections that could interrupt your show. The unit also comes with a high-quality digital cable that’s easy to handle and perfect for
use in clubs and professional setups.
5. Enhanced audio design:
The CDJ-3000 unifies internal audio calculation processing to 96 kHz/32-bit floating in all playable audio formats. As a result, the unit can capture the
subtleties of the original sound source
6. High-resolution touch screen with never-seen-before features:
• Touch Preview: Listen to any part of a track you want to preview by simply touching its waveform in the relevant place in the browse section. If you have
multiple CDJ-3000 players connected with the DJM-V10 or DJM-900NXS2 mixer via Pro DJ Link, you can even preview tracks from another player thanks
to Link Cue.
• Touch Cue: Listen to another part of the track that’s currently playing by touching the waveform – the crowd won’t hear what you’re doing. This comes in
handy when you need to familiarize yourself with the progression of a track to identify a mix point, especially during DJ handovers and back-to-back sets.
Link Cue (see above) even enables you to listen to different parts of the track that another DJ is playing on a separate player.
• Stacked Waveform: Keep an eye on the enlarged waveform of the track on the master player and the one you want to cue up, all on one screen. Identify
mix points and visually check the beatgrids are perfectly lined up at a glance.
• Support for 3Band Waveform: Understand how a track sounds without even listening to it. 3Band Waveform uses different colors to indicate the volume
of each frequency band in files analyzed by rekordbox so you can see the composition of the music just by looking at the waveform. 3Band Waveform
comes in addition to the previous RGB and Blue options.
7. Key Sync and Key Shift:
Hit the Key Sync button and the CDJ-3000 will automatically adjust the key of the incoming track to match the one playing on the master deck, helping you
craft a smooth and harmonic mix. With Key Shift on the touch screen, you can manually shift the key of a track up or down
8. Our smoothest-ever jog wheel:
We’ve redesigned the mechanism inside the jog wheel so it feels slicker than any unit we’ve ever made, and we’ve reduced the touch latency by 25%
compared to the CDJ-2000NXS2. The LCD screen in the centre indicates playhead position and displays artwork for a quick visual reminder of which tracks
are loaded on each deck.
9. Eight Hot Cue buttons
Intuitively trigger Hot Cues via the eight buttons that run from left to right underneath the waveform display. The linear positioning makes it feel more natural
to select cue points according to their position in the track.
10.Dedicated Beat Jump buttons
Jump forward or backward from the current playback position in the track by pressing the dedicated Beat Jump buttons. You can set the quantized number
of beats to a value of 1/2, 1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, or 64 beats.
11.Advanced Auto Beat Loop section
As well as the popular 4-Beat Loop control from the CDJ-2000NXS2, the CDJ-3000 includes an 8-Beat Loop button for further creative possibilities. Want to
make polyrhythmic loops? Use the expanded options for odd-numbered loops to remix sounds on the fly.
12.Flexible performance options:
• Play rekordbox-analyzed music from USB drives via Export mode or connect your laptop with USB-HID control to use Link Export or Performance mode.
Because the CDJ-3000 is a Hardware Unlock device, you can use Performance mode for free – there’s no need for a paid subscription plan – so you can
play all the tracks in your rekordbox library, including any from Beatport/Beatsource LINK and SoundCloud Go+ (subscriptions required for streaming
• You can even connect your iPhone to the CDJ-3000 via a USB cable*2 and mix music directly from the latest iOS version of rekordbox, which supports
lossless file types including WAV, FLAC, ALAC, and AIFF as well as MP3 and AAC.
• An upcoming release of Serato DJ Pro will introduce official support for the CDJ-3000, so watch out for news on that.
13.Pro DJ Link with enhanced lighting support:
Sync your sounds with lights thanks to compatibility with the new Pro DJ Link Lighting feature. The CDJ-3000 sends phrase analysis information to
rekordbox (PC/Mac) so you can control lighting effects via the RB-DMX1 (available separately) and take your show to the next level.