Pioneer’s new DJM-750 four-channel digital mixer takes FX manipulation and software synergy to new levels, thanks to the new Boost Colour FX and a built-in 24-bit/96 kHz USB sound card.
The DJM-750 combines Pioneer’s latest audio and FX technology in an attractively priced four-channel mixer to take over from the DJM-700. Available in classic black and sleek silver, the DJM-750 is loaded with features to inspire creativity. The new Boost Colour FX adds a second effect to the Sound Colour FX in play, and lets DJs control the parameters of both FX with just one knob. The mixer boasts 13 Beat FX – including the new vinyl brake – with a dedicated Level/Depth knob for tactile control of the wet/dry mix. Like the DJM-850, the DJM-750 has a built-in high-quality USB sound card to enable simultaneous input and output with no deterioration of sound quality. Connection to laptops needs just one USB cable, for instant mixing with DJ software. The similarities with Pioneer’s top-flight mixers doesn’t stop there: the DJM-750 boasts high-quality sound design, familiar layout, high-performance faders, three-band EQ with complete kill and full MIDI control.
– Channels: Audio: 4, MIC: 1
– Inputs: CD/LINE×4(RCA), LINE×2 (RCA), PHONO×2 (RCA), MIC×1(XLR & ¼ inch PHONE combined use x1)
– Outputs: MASTER OUT×2 (RCA×1, XLR×1), BOOTH OUT×1(RCA), HEADPHONE MONITOR OUT×1 (top side ¼ inch PHONE), REC OUT×1 (RCA), DIGITAL OUT×1(COAXIAL)
– Other ports: SEND×1(¼ inch PHONE), RETURN×1(¼ inch PHONE), USB x 1 (top side B port), CONTROL×2 (F3.5 mm MINI JACK)
– Sampling rate: 96 kHz
– D/A converter: 24 bit
– A/D converter: 24 bit
– Frequency response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
– Total harmonic distortion: 0.004% or less
– LINE INPUT S/N ratio: 106 dB or more
– Headroom: 19 dB
– USB sound card: INPUT: Stereo 4-channel, OUTPUT: Stereo 4-channel, 24-bit, Sampling rate: 96 kHz/48 kHz/44.1 kHz
– Electricity consumption: 30 W
|Dimensions||32 x 37.6 x 10.8 cm|