Matthews Electronics LTD Trading as 4DJ is a UK registered company based in Birmingham. With friendly, helpful staff in store and on the phone, we hope that your shopping experiences with us are second to none. If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to get in touch:
138 Gooch Street
Phone: 0121 693 1941
VAT Reg. Number 293 8248 63
MAKING A PURCHASE
To make a purchase is quick and easy. Just select the items you wish to buy and place them in your shopping cart. You can remove items, adjust quantities and complete your purchase by selecting ‘View Basket’ on the top menu bar of the site.
During the ‘Checkout’ stage, we’ll need a few details from you so that we can dispatch your items correctly or get in touch should anything need to be checked.
We accept most major credit cards within the UK and can take payment via the website (www.4DJ.co.uk), e-mail, phone, bank transfer or post. If you have any questions regarding methods of payment, please get in touch.
After you have placed your order, we will send you confirmation of its receipt. Although we make every effort to ensure our prices are correctly published, prices are subject to change without notice. If we do need to make a price change to an ordered product, you will be notified and given the option to proceed with the order. An invoice will then be sent a receipt for your purchase.
4DJ.co.uk is the West Midlands largest online retailer for DJ Equipment. When you shop with us we want you to have the peace of mind that you’re getting the best value for money. In the unlikely event that you find the same product or accessory cheaper elsewhere online, we’ll be more than happy to offer you a price match before you purchase the product.
- The item must be publicly available for purchase on a UK based website that has a shopping facility and ability to take payment.
- The item must be “like for like” which means that it is brand new, the same colour, contains the same quantity and has an identical manufacturer reference number.
- The price comparison must include VAT and delivery costs to the UK. For clarity, Matthews Electronics published prices include VAT. Where we have charged a delivery fee, the individual delivery charge for that item will apply.
- Due to their nature, auction websites like eBay and marketplaces like Amazon are excluded.
- Our price match guarantee cannot be used in conjunction with any of 4DJ.co.uk or competitor discount codes, promotions or clearance offers.
- Typographical pricing errors will not be matched.
- We can only accept one price match request per item.
- This guarantee is subject to change and can be withdrawn at any time.
Price match requests must be submitted through the “Contact Us” section of our website before you place the order with us.
No two offers are available in conjunction with each other
HERES HOW YOU DO IT:
- Go to our homepage
- Click contact us
- Fill in the form with your details
- In the message tell us what it is with a link to the product you would like us to match
- We will contact you within 24 hours of receiving your email.
- We’ll investigate your claim and, if it satisfies all these terms, we’ll notify you within 1 working day by email, if you are happy with the price carry on with the order as normal.
- Once we have received the order we will deduct the amount required before the order has been fully processed.
SHIPPING AND HANDLING
Orders under 2kg are usually sent via Royal Mail. All other orders are delivered by courier. Shipping is calculated for mainland UK deliveries only. Additional charges may be incurred for shipping outside of this – please contact us for more details.
Free shipping over £50.00 orders under will be charged at £5.00
For security purposes, we will only ship to the cardholders billing address.
In order for us to ship your order correctly and securely you must:
- Provide a valid contact number for use by the carrier (we cannot ship without it)
- Examine your order BEFORE signing for it. Once signed for, claims cannot be made.
- Refuse the item(s) if they are found to be damaged or unacceptable in any way.
- Provide written authorisation for the courier to leave the order at a neighbour’s address.
- Make these conditions clear to any other person authorised to sign for your order.
Remember, the carrier is legally obliged to allow a reasonable length of time for you to inspect your goods.
Delivery charges are weight, size and value dependent and will be advised at the ‘Checkout’ stage. We will always try to ship in a manner that is quick, secure and cost-effective.
We make every effort to dispatch your items on the day of your order (stock permitting) and you can expect to receive your goods within 48hrs of dispatch.
You must inform us within two working days if the goods are lost or damaged in transit so that we can make a prompt claim against the delivery company and correct the problem. Please quote your order number in all correspondence.
You agree that proof of delivery supplied by our delivery company is sufficient evidence to establish that goods have been received.
Occasionally we may not have an item in stock and if this is the case, we will contact you with the option to back order the item, replace the item with an equivalent or cancel that item in the current order.
If you choose to back order the item, it may delay the rest of your order as we try to dispatch items in such a way as to save you money on delivery. We can of course partially dispatch orders at your request.
All item prices are inclusive of the current VAT rate at the time of purchase
CREDIT CARD SECURITY
When the order is placed at our website, credit card numbers are encrypted using 128-bit encryption. They are only decrypted after they reach our computer. They are not held in clear text on any website.
Most items (excluding consumables) come with a standard 12-month warranty covering manufacturing defects. Some items come with extended warranties. Clearance items only carry a 30-day warranty unless otherwise stated. To clarify the warranty on any item, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to get in touch:
138 Gooch Street
Phone: 0121 693 1941
VAT Reg. Number 293 8248 63
4DJ.co.uk do not disclose buyers’ information to third parties other than when order details are processed as part of the order fulfilment. In this case, the third party will not disclose any of the details to any other third party.
- Take and fulfill customer orders
- Administer and enhance the site and service
- Issue a unique identifier (e.g. customer login)
- Monitor customer account status beyond that required for individual purchases
- Only disclose information to third-parties for goods delivery purposes
4DJ.co.uk conducts its business online in accordance with the The Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013. That is to say that you have the right to return any item purchased from this website for a refund within 14 days of receipt of your goods. This excludes consumable items such as bulbs, styli, batteries etc. and media such as CDs, DVDs etc.
If you do wish to return an item, you must notify us and obtain a returns reference number. Please display this clearly on the package to be returned (-Please do not write on the item packaging – affix the returns reference using tape so as not to damage the packaging-) Items returned without a reference number may have their delivery refused.
In the event of an item needing to be returned to us, you have a statutory duty of care to ensure the good condition of the item and its components. Applying this principle to the items available for sale on this site means that all associated cables, documentation and packaging is required to be kept in original condition. To ensure the safe transit of returned items, please repackage them in the manner that they were dispatched and insure the parcel for the amount paid for the items. Regardless of the reason for the return the buyer is responsible for the return costs.
Refunds will only be issued if the item has been kept in the condition that it was delivered in, returned in full and not altered or interfered with in any way (including all seals intact)
Please send returns to:
FAO: Returns Department
RETURNS REFERENCE NUMBER
138 Gooch Street
For a returns reference number, call: 0121 693 1941
or e-mail: Sales@4DJ.co.uk
None of these terms affect your legal rights and these are not diminished in any way. If any term is held to be invalid under any applicable statute or rule of law, that term is automatically omitted from the terms to minimum extent necessary to comply with the law and without affecting the validity or enforceability of the remainder.
In Store Purchases & Refunds
All new product carries a full manufacturers warranty, all second user goods carry a 30 day warranty. A 15% restocking fee will apply to all goods
returned for credit, which were originally supplied correctly. All goods must be in the original packaging and condition and accompanied by the original
receipt. Credit notes may be issued at the manager’s discretion.
Products that are specially ordered to meet the customer’s requirements can only be refunded if the product is faulty.